Re: how to add hotmail to my outlook express

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 05:04:31 -0800

read and weep,

if you have used outlook express with your hotmail account
previously then you will be able to use it now
if you are
trying to put a new hotmail account  into outlook express
then you are going to have to pay the $20 annual  fee first,
 before being able to put in hotmail into outlook express
and,
if you are currently using the free hotmail and outlook express
you will be able to use outlook express untill the first quarter of 2005
then you will have to pay the $20
to be able to use outlook express
after that.
this information was announced september 27 2004