Re: how does Facebook Chat work with WLM 2011 and Jaws 12

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:51:56 -0400

Windows life messenger (or windows life mail(. It depends on what the
conversation is about. I almost always use the last part of the name
(messenger) when refering to the IM client of microsoft and windows life mail
when refering to the e-mail client. I found that it is easier to read. But each
to its own. I believe that I have enough common sence wto know when you are
speaking of wlm (windows life messenger) and wlm(windows life mail). Of corse,
that is if the conversation is clear though. lol

(no insults nor anything like the sort were intended during this "babble" of
mine)

Yadiel