how do I turn off the popup blocker in IE?

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:35:23 -0500

Using jaws6.0, I am unable to turnoff the popup blocker on the web page
below:
http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html
In the past this has always been one of my favorite web pages, since the
links referenced on the page were always accessible by just focusing on the
link and pressing the enter key, which no longer works for me.
When I bring up the tools and press the enter key on the popup blocker
submenu to turn it off, it does not work for me.  Does this require a mouse
click or a sighted person in order to shut this feature off?
I would certainly like to be able to read this page and the links once
again.  Your assistance in this matter is appreciated.