Re: hotmail with jaws 8.0

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:35:08 -0000

Hello Addison, is it me, or is this message just truly delayed? Anyway, in case you forgot, there's no way, using Hotmail via Outlook Express, to block senders, however you can do it through Googlemail accounts. This is most likely because Hotmail uses nonstandard protocols (HTTP instead of Pop3/Imap4), rather than a problem with your e-mail client. Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx