Re: hotmail and outlook express

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:40:54 -0800

as of september, 27, if you were using hotmail and were using outlook
express
you will be able to continue using OE and hotmail until the first quarter of
2005,
if you want to put hotmail in outlook express, now, after september 27 2004
you can't
unless you pay hotmail about, $20 a year
or pay MSN, about, $10 a month plus your own internet service provider to be
able to use free hotmail and outlook express

since the moderator is allowing this thread
which has nothing to do with jaws
the reason i mention this,
is cause when i got the news about this  in a email from a windows news
letter, ,  about  a month ago,
I asked permission to send it to the list
and was told no!
cause it has nothing to do with jaws.
but I think he, is wrong, cause using outlook express to read ones email
with jaws
especially hotmail, makes it very easy to read and send email
I teach hotmail, and outlook express to students at the foundation for the
junior blind
if you learn how to use hotmail from the internet, one is also learning how
to do the internet

what ever internet service you use gives you a email address
you are paying for it so you will be able to put that address into outlook
express
because bill gates gets his cut, from them,
now, he is going after his cut,
 from 150 million hotmail users when you pay hotmail their money
according to their surveys very few people use outlook express and hotmail,
anyway
I don believe that either,

some one earlier this  month mentioned bluebottle.com
they are a pop  acount
with 250 MB storage
and can be put into outlook express
no security to sign up
jaws friendly
spam free
if they are not in your address book they go to a pending folder for you to
allow or block them
but is not as comprehensive as hotmail
and i have not been able to put a folder on the web page and have it
transfered to outlook express
like i could in hotmail
i have 6 hotmail accounts, and help manage 8 others
do the math
and can not consoladate all of them
and am in the process of switching to bluebottle