home row question

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:50:55 -0400

As I think back several years ago, wasn't there a software package that
could be operated by jaws that was called home row, which could be used as a
means of keyboard commands in editing text files?  I believe it was supposed
to be completely compatible with jaws.  Does some one here really know of
what I may be talking about?