hi all have a question about windows messenger

  • From: matthew Dyer <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:35:49 -0400

Hi list members.

I am using jfw 6.2 with windows messenger 5.1, and was wondered if anyone using windows messenger had this problem. I keep having this problem whare every few incoming messages will read then stop and I have to close the comversation to get it to work currectly.I member someone mention a while aggo that there was a grafic that pops up or something like that. If someone could help me saulve my problem please respond on or off list as my isp is not collecting all of my mail for some reason. I will also check the arcives as well.

Thanks.

Matthew