having a seniors moment

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 23:14:58 -0700

Hi Guys:

As stated in my subject line I think I’m having a seniors moment.  Does
anyone know how to expand the transfer window in WinMx so that the speed
info etc. can be viewed on the second line not all scrunched together on one
line?  I just got WinMx back after realizing that I now need the new patch
which I installed and the rest works perfectly.  I have been using emule for
awhile now and like it too.  Anyhow thanks so much.

Liz Wade

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:32 PM