RE: goldwave 5.0 scripts 1.4

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:19:32 -0700

Hi, also to my earlier note I compiled them for version 5 and 4.  so the
new zip file will have two folders one is jfw 4 you will use this folder
if you are using jaws 4.0x the second is jfw 5 you will use this folder
if you are using version five.  I hope this helps those users that were
having problems compiling them for version 4.  why these users were
having a problem I am not sure but I hope I have addressed it.