RE: getting stuck on a page

  • From: "Starrett, Kimberly A., VBAPHILSDT" <kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 06:53:34 -0400

What browser are you using? If it's IE 7 then try hitting F5 to refresh the
page. I think this may be an issue with IE rather than Jaws as I've seen
similar behavior. I believe there's a patch for it too.

Hth,
Kim

Kimberly Starrett
Product Development
Product Support Service (Benefits Product Support)
Insurance Product Division, Product Support Team 1
Philadelphia Regional Office and Insurance Center
Tel: 215-842-2000 x4321
Email: kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx

  _____