Re: getting a new computer and need info,

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:24:23 -0400

I have windows XP home here working with JFW and it's the best I've used, I
used windows 98SE before this and XP is definitely more stable then that so
you should be in good shape there so long as no other factors cause you any
problems but these days it's hard to find a combination that doesn't work
well together. It happens but not as often as it used to.