Re: getting JAWS to read dynamicly loaded table

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:20:10 -0400

Kim, I will let you know if I think of anything else, but there is one thing
I might try.
While in IE, press insert six on the number row.
This will bring up the configuration manager.
Go to the set options menu and choose html options.
Pick the tables tab.
There is a combo box.  I might try all tables.
You can press insert f1 in any on the options and it will tell you what it
is for.  Then enter on okay, then alt f4 to leave the configuration manager
and enter on yes to save your changes.
For example this is:
JAWS can be set to detect only data tables, or to detect all tables,
including tables used to format the layout of the page.
The nesting level of each table is also announced.
Tables are often used to provide page layout formatting, so setting this
option to All Tables can provide a lot of information on some pages.
The default setting is Data Tables.

Press ESC to close this message.