gNucleus & others won't connect

  • From: Nancy Shackelford <ddd3dee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 23:37:01 -0800 (PST)

This sounds off-topic, but a friend puts some of
these types of programs on my 'puter & they work
just fine when Jaws is not being used; what can I
set differently, either in Jaws (I have 4.02), or
set differently in those programs to get then to
actually receive (download) files? Set them to my
type of connection & all that!
Hope I'm approved!  Thanks in advance,
Nancy

NKS  === WALK ON FAITH & TRUST IN LOVE - Michael Reed ===