future of JAWS feature's!.

  • From: "mostafa almahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 04:10:33 +0200

Hello:
that would be great to talk about future of JAWS.
am interesting!!
many several issue's  need to talk about, but les start with  those
most important.
JAWS with an certain applacation's.
actually , freedomscientific had made  amazing  feature's developing's
and ajustment's, although  , we stil have problem's with an  many
several applacation's.
for example:  JAWS with nokia PC suite,,  i did tested that
specificly, when  this certain applacation installing, JAWS doesn't
announce anything of this instalation  progress,  as usually, JAWS
announce us while an instalation  proggressing , it's spoken:
five percent, sixteen  percent, twenty seven percent, etc.
but JAWS with an this particular applacation  has no announcing.
just spoke:  button, button, not otherwise.
anyway, this is just a small example of needable for more ajustment's
and  development's with an certain applacation's!.
and am very interesting to talk about that specific   topic much more,
with all of my best hope's and great wish's to whole of you.
if any some one elss  would like to recommend or suggest me, that
would be a pleasure!.
and please: do apologize me of my poorest language or  anything elss.
mostafa almahdy.
--
BEST REGARD
IT'S ALWAYS HOPE THAT GIVE'S MEANING TO LIFE