forward webmail?

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:07:13 -0600

Is there a way to forward emails from my Webmail page to my OE Inbox so I can
open attachments, click links, etc.?  "Forward" is in a combobox and hitting
enter just turns forms mode on, there's no place to enter an address to forward
the webmail.  I find a list of controls like "inline text" and  "as
attachment", and pressing tab I get a select button that doesn't respond to the
enter key except to collapse the combobox to the selected control.  Is this a
Jaws or Webmail issue?  I find buttons for Reply, Reply All, Print, Delete and
Report as spam, but no Forward button.  When I save webmails to an external
thumbdrive or CD, I can't take any actions with the message--the buttons listed
above are inoperable; opening links and attachments is disabled.  Sometimes I
get an "unknown error" when I try opening an attachment or deleting a message
from the Trash.  Thanks for your assistance.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308