Re: filling out forms

  • From: "SANJAY TANDON" <sanjtan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 08:09:55 +0530

Hi ,
you can activate jaws cursor and read what the edit box is for and then return
to pc cursor to fill in the info, this is quite pain full but this is what I
do. If you happen to come across a better solution then please let us know.
Thanks,
Sanjay Tandon
B - 17, First Floor Front,
Greater Kailash Enclave - II,