RE: file renamer

  • From: "Carl J. Rose" <cjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:27:20 -0500

Hi All...

I have worked extensively with mp3's and other files in bulk.
A really good program to use is Bulk Rename Utility.
It is available at:
www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk
It will take awhile to get familiar with it but it does work well with
Jaws: albeit you will tab about 4 million times in any given session.

Another program specializes only in mp3 and is based on id3 tags. It is
also awesome and works with jaws.
It is called mp3 tag
www.mp3tag.de/en
Both are free, I believe and will work beautifully with a little study.

Good luck!
Carl J. rose
Attorney at Law
300 Fourth street