explore settings

  • From: "Stan Holdeman" <sholdeman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 07:34:42 -0500

Friends: Running xp sp2 and jaws 6.1. Just installed jaws 61. The explore
settings item in the start menu for jaws 61 takes me down the path of my
individual user path while my script files were actually installed down the all
users path.
1. Is that a problem that the scripts are down the all users path?
2. How can I get the start menu-explore settings to take me to all users?

Stan