Re: excel, Yes!

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:49:50 -0700

The easiest way to take a Excel document into Text is to simply copy the
spread Sheet and go to a Word or Note Pad document and use the Paste Special
format into the Word or Note Pad document.  It takes all of the columns and
rows out, while removing the Excel format out and puts the file into
something that Word or Note Pad can read to you with JAWS!  This makes it
simply to edit the file and save or send it on to others!
Dick