error on beta report form

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:15:28 +0100

Hi, I was just completing the beta report form and noticed that it gives the
old keystroke of CTRL+INSERT+W to virtualise the current window if an error
message appears.

However I'm assuming people completing the form will be using the JAWS 11 beta,
and so should be using the new keystroke of ALT+INSERT+W to virtualise the
current window instead.

If you use the old keystroke you will get the word list dialogue up instead.

Just thought it worth mentioning in case someone is trying to do it without
success.

I've emailed FS to let them know.
Peter