RE: e-books with JAWS

  • From: "Barbara" <barbaraanne1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:03:14 -0500

Hi Alice,

Open the File Menu (ALT F).
Arrow down and see if there is a SAVE TO TEXT option.
If there is, press enter on it and you will be placed in the regular SAVE
dialogue, where you can choose where to save it and with what name.
If such an option does not exist in the version you are using, then keep
asking on the list, because I don't know any other way.

Always,
Barbara Anne

We don't have to change friends, if We understand that friends change.