RE: easier navigation to folders in Outlook Express

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:58:46 -0400

Could you clarify why you refer to the spacebar? Which method do you use for
moving messages from folder to folder? I use shift-control-v when outside
the message and a file menu method when inside a message. In either case, a
space wouldn't even come up as part of the operation.

Meanwhile, have you considered renaming the folders? I believe placing F2 at
the folder name in the folders list would make this a simple task. When you
press F2, an edit field appears. Type in the new name, press enter, and it
should be done. To suggest an example, I have a folder I've named "JAWS
Future." If I had as many JAWS folders as you, I'd probably switch the words
to make it "Future JAWS."

  _____