eTrust Antivirus 7.0 Accessibility with JFW

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:54:33 -0600

Has anything been done about the accessibility of eTrust Antivirus 7.0 with JFW
and other screen readers?  I recall that several of us contacted Computer
Associates about this matter, but never heard if there had been a resolution.
I am still using version 6.1.4 on my old 98 SE system, but have been receiving
a message that eTrust has expired.  My eTrust account still shows 128 days left
on my subscription.  I will be contacting them about this problem, but I'm sure
they will say that I should have upgraded to 7.0.
Gary King
mailto:w4wkz@xxxxxxxx

Gary King
mailto:w4wkz@xxxxxxxx