Re: eBook Accessibility

  • From: "peter op 't Hof" <opthofp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 09:19:19 +0100

Will,

Your observations are right.
Same goes for McGraw.Hill (books in CHM), Premier Press and Prentice Hall.
With books i have no problem and for secure files i use now Acrobat Reader
7, which is highly improved.

But an other thing caches my ear.
In your disclaimer i saw you are a MVP.
In the past i have donne the MCSE and CNE-traject and for the last years i
have donne work like designing concepts for infrastructure and such.
Because my contract with my current firm is ended on  may 2005 i have to
orientate myself on the marcket again.
Motivation enough.
I am a father of a happy family.

I guess you are a MVP for developement.
I have started as a programmer in the Dosenviroment but changed my way up in
applicationmanagement,  Networkspeciallist and now cunsultant.

With Jaws i can do many things but some remote tasks (like take over of a
console) i can not handle with it.

I would like to have some feed-back of you which path with Jaws in mind i
have to choose.
Knowledge for Windows 2003 is no problem.
I can do a certivicationtraject but over several years i have to do the same
again.
I am 38 years old so it is now the time to do something strategic.
My experience with projects, ITIL and PRINCE2 are enough so perhaps SAP- or
Business-Consultant is a good suggestion.
(what about the accessibility?)

I also have donne some psychology and can manage relationships with
customers very well.
I have noticed that when i continnue the Microsoft MCSE-traject i bounce on
the fact that i cannot do everything the same or not at all as a seeing
person.
With the exams i think there are now possibilities to get questions without
pictures.
When i did the traject in 1998 i had a problem with pictures on the
Networking Technologies Module.

Could you give me some thoghts?

(sorry for the bad English)

Greetings,