Re: downloading all emails from the internet into email client so you can just delete them from there?

  • From: michael kizer <mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 16:02:59 -0500

there's probably an option in server settings to tell it not to leave a copy on the server at least that's what it does in thunderbird hope this helps

follow me on twitter michaelandedenfor  facebook mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx or live
michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx in god we trust

On 2/7/2010 3:57 PM, Daniel McGee wrote:
hi everyone, sorry if my subject line is not that very understandable but its the best I can explain it. Basicly in windows live mail using hotmail with jaws does anyone know of a way to just get email to be downloaded into windows live mail but then you don't have to delete it on the web side of things? So it just basicly goes into your email client into your created message rules/inbox and you don't have to do any deletion from hotmail? Again sorry about the not very good explemation I try to explain as best I can usually but this time it was a little tricky lol. I'm sure someone on hear knows what I am talking about. Maybe is there a settting that I need to find in windows live mail to do the desired behavior.
Many thanks and hope to hear from you all soon.
Daniel