Re: don't want Jaws saying message deleted in OE

  • From: Keith Gillard <kgillard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:07:36 -0600

Hi Margi,

This script works for me in 6.2. Only when I delete the closed message from within my inbox though. You are right when saying that it does not work with a message open. I'm sure the wild thing is out there and will respond to these posts.
Keith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>