Re: does JAWS work with McKesson medical records program?

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:47:03 -0400

FS ought to be interested in this development. The program may be new, but the company is one of the largest pharmaceutical drug distributors in the U.S. It is also a leading player in medical-sharing information technology. You should have some leverage with both FS and McKesson. for one thing, it's predicted that McKesson will be deeply involved in implementation of the about-to-be-enacted health care legislation, so they'll want to be in compliance with the ADA.