discrepancy between insertion paoint with MAGIC 9 & JAWS 5 versions--MAGIC still great software

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:08:39 -0500

Hi,
If  there are any MAGIC & JAWS  users out there, I am wondering if  any one
has noticedthat when  moving by word across a  line that
JAWS  may be on  one word  and the MAGIC insertion point is on a totally
different word where  "MAGIC has the real focus".
MAGIC is  still a great program and very easy to use.
I  have no idea ifthis  was true with earlier JAWS versions as of  now and
wonder if this remains true for the JAWS 6 beta "for all those beta
testers".
Might be worth noticing.
Thanks.