Re: disabling the GUI in Nod 32

  • From: "alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 19:59:40 -0600

Hello:

I am not able to use the software independently without my husband coming in
and clicking on the window if it detects a virus as a result of the graphics.
When I went into settings it says use graphics on, but I do not know how to
turn it off so I can interact with the software with my screen reader.

Alicia