Re: creating hot key

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 23:09:42 -0400

Hi Judith,
It sounds like the default locations were not used in the original
installation.
I would uninstall Jaws, and then re-install it, and let it put the files and
folders in the default locations.
The easiest wway to do this, would be to select automatic, from the choice
of installation options at the beginning of the installation process.
It doesn't sound like some type of display issue, but more like certain
files and folders are missing, at least from their default locations.
HTH,
Ricque