creating a signiture with Eudora

  • From: C_no_C <cnoc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:47:40 -0500

Hello list,

Quick question.  Wondering how to create a signature with Eudora 4.0.1.
What I want is a specific thing at the end of each message I compose.  I
hope that is what a signature is.

Under my tools menu I see a signature option, but when I click on it it
gives me a choice of standard and when I click on that I just get a blank
window that says standard when I do jaws t.

Thanks for any help.