Re: create new folder in outlook express

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:32:53 -0500

Hello Tom,
Thank you for the answer and I'm going to keep this instruction here . I appreciate so much for the helps.
Addison

O. Addison Gethers
Groups owner of deaf-blind inspirational life groups
Groups owner of sighted-blind-relations groups

dbilg-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sighted-blind-relations-groups-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@xxxxxxxxxxx>