creat a new dictionary of JAWS.

  • From: "mostafa almahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 06:48:04 +0200

good morning folks:
am wondering that how i'll could creat my own dictionary's in JAWS, to
 pronounce  more fluently and spell more correctly, i'll demonstrate
what i did exactly, and please follow along with me so:
i focused my curser on HJ pad document applacation, then  bringed up
the list of JAWS manager's, pressed D and have got the dictionary
manager facing me, in this certain point, JAWS announced:  eddit  new
dictionary dialog, file name: eddit H J pad.JDF
currently,could i'll creat my own dictionary?
for example: i'll add football  in oder to  speak it  soccer while am
  running     in british language speech synthesizer, there is a
possibility to doing that?
any suggest, that would be appreciated!!!.
mostafa almahdy.
msn instant messenger:
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx
my skype account:
my_speaker
--
BEST REGARD
IT'S ALWAYS HOPE THAT GIVE'S MEANING TO LIFE