continuing g-mail and Outlook Problem concerning deleted messages not going into g-mail trash folder

  • From: "T Behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:41:24 -0600

Sarah and all:

Regarding my g-mail problem with deleted messages, do I have two sets of
folders in Outlook Express because I use the imap interface with g-mail?

If I go to the pop3 option, would I then only have the original set of
Outlook Express folders?

If so, how can I switch from the imap interface to the pop3 interface?

Is that possible, or would I have to re-install g-mail and re-integrate it
into Outlook Express all over again?

I'm still learning here, so thanks for your patience.

Tom Behler in Colorado