Re: contact ca my etrust

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:48:36 -0500

I also wrote to this contact address to tell the makers of eTrust EZ
Antivirus that they will be excluding their blind customers from future
improvements in their software if they don't fix the accessibility problems
in version 7.  All I got back so far is an automated reply.  I hope everyone
who uses this product will use this contact address to advocate for a return
to an accessible user interface.

My subscription ends in July of 2005, and if this issue hasn't been resolved
by then, I will be looking for other antivirus software.

Gary King
mailto:w4wkz@xxxxxxxx