commands for Powerpoint XP!

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 08:14:07 -0500

Hello JFW List Serve and Freedom Scientific!
Look, I've rarely used PowerPoint-- as a matter of fact, I've only used it once
for only about five (05) minutes?!?!  I don't remember how to use it?  Would
someone send me instructions, off the list, on how to open a PowerPoint file,
go from page to page, etc?  You know, all of the stuff I would need to know on
how to use a PowerPoint file!  If this is necessary, I am now using JAWS 6.10 !

Beto Escobar III, LMSW