code found in e-mails

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:12:10 -0700

Hi Yardbird and all,

thanks everyone who responded re the gibberish issue... I really don't like to
make things overly difficult for people to read, and wanted to help out the
best way I could, but if course if there was nothing to see... and I was
surprised that in the year and a month that I've been on the list no one had
commented on it before. and Yardbird as you may or may not have seen, I was
referring to an e-mail that Alan Clendinen wrote regarding e-mails I send to
the list, about how there is all this code in them and could I get rid of it. I
didn't include the original message because I'm on digest mode so didn't want
to include the whole digest again, as that takes up a lot of space and can be
bothersome. hopefully this is resolved now!

Patricia

e-mail: bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx
msn: bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx