Re: changing colors in a text file?

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:24:59 -0500

Hi Harry,
You didn't mention your Jaws and Word versions. Anyway, if you have Word
2000, you can try the following steps and see if they work:
Go to Edit menu and arrow down to Select All. Can do the same with Control
plus a. Your text will be highlighted.
Go to format menu with alt o,
Arrow down to Background,
Right arrow to open,
Down arrow once to select black color,
Enter,
Return to format menu with alt o,
Press f  for fonts,
Tab until you rich Font color,
Arrow down to bottom of list,
Arrow right to far end, the white color,
Enter to select,
Tab to Ok button, Enter to close Font box,
Back to your document,
Press Down arrow to cancel highlighting.
That's all. Good luck.
Adam