RE: can't copy selected in windows explorer

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:04:04 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Something which I have found: I'm using advanced verbosity. I don't like
all these messages like top of file  etc. spoken. So  what I have found:
if verbosity is set to advanced, if  you invoke the shortcut keys for
copy, cut or paste, jaws is silent. I can't remember about intermediate,
but with beginner verbosity, jaws will say copy to clipboard or cut to
clipboard etc. Oh yes, with intermediate it just says cut, paste or
copy. With advanced it says nothing.
So make sure your verbosity preferences is set to beginner or
intermediate if you  want jaws to  announce it if you are invoking the
shortcut keys.