Re: cannot access jaws window

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 04:49:58 -0700

after computer is booted up,
minimize all apps
press the letter j,  for jaws,
enter this should bring up the  context menu
enter on options and then enter on basics
check the check box to run in system tray
then you can when you want to,
press insert j, to bring up menu
the only hotkey i use alot,
insert f2
then control shift d for the default configuration manager,
hopes this helps