RE: braille 'n speak as an external synth?

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:00:01 -0700

A serial port is a com port but a com port is not necessarily a serial =
=3D
port.=3D20
This is not true in windows.  Com ports are always serial.  So if you
have com1 it is going to be a serial port. =20
Hth=20

You can use a headset with the Braille 'N Speak.=20

Why not just listen to the whole thing via headset and then remove one =
=3D
earpiece when you used the phone? That'd be easier then screwing around
=3D with the BNS in my opinion.=3D20 why do you keep thinking the bns as =
synthesizer is such a hard task it is quite easy to get setup will work
well and as long as she does not mind the robotic speech a good idea.
Hardware speech is more responsive then software one reason to do it in
its self. =20