Re: bible software that works on windows 7 and that is accessible with jaws 12

  • From: "SpringfieldOhio.net" <michaelj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:51:26 -0400

Try the free Bible software at www.OnlineBible.net that has been tested with
JAWS and Window Eyes. There are modules for over a dozen public domain bibles
(KJV, ASV, WEB, BBE, Douay Rheims American Version, Darby French version,
Interlinear Greek New Testament, RV Spanish version, etc.), several Bible
dictionaries/encyclopedias, commentaries, an index for Strong's numbers for the
Hebrew and Greek lexicons, and some free books/devotionals (including some from
Answers in Genesis). Other more contemporary Bible versions (NIV, NASV, etc.)
are available for download, with a small one-time fee for the key. I have been
using the OLB since DOS days (BW - before Windows). .

FROM THE ONLINE BIBLE HOME PAGE:
Free Bible Software

Powerful, comprehensive Bible research software. Multiple translations,
commentaries and more to aid you in studying the scriptures. Unicode support
added
for displaying foreign languages.

Program Overview

. Find any scripture passage quickly by typing in the verse and selecting the
translation you want.
. 650,000 cross references that automatically display according to the verse
being researched.
. Quickly locate a word or phrase in any material using the built-in search
feature.
. Basic package now runs in Linux Ubuntu using WineHQ.
. PocketPC version is included with the free basic package.

  www.MPNHome.net
  Michael D. Justice.