Re: bearshare inquiry

  • From: "Amando Tortolero" <tortolero@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 20:58:37 +0100

hallo liz,
i work with bearshare 5 and jfw 6
i can find almost everything i want to have, but i donot look for films etc.
sometimes it is hard to download things, but i tried limewire and another of
which i donot remember the name, and jfw could not work with them.
i do not know for sure, but a friend told me he used bearshare 6 and his jfw7
could not work with it as it did with bearshare 5
i sent him bearshare r, because it cannot be downloaded from the bearshare site
anymore.
greatings,
amando