Re: avast and jaws

  • From: "Chrissy" <Chrissy31170@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 02:26:54 +0200

hi dennis
When you work with the applications key and then the adjust the stuff like it says in the tips, then it should work nicely. The good thing is that avast is so low maintanance that there is not much to do anyways once it is set up. i really like this one the best so far and I had a bunch of antivirus software that I had tried in the past.
chrissy

----- Original Message ----- From: "dennis" <dennis.cornelison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>