Re: avast and Jaws

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:10:11 -0600

If it installed a desktop shortcut, try running it from there. Go to change
settings and look for an appearance page and turn off skins.

If you want to scan your computer, fish around the opening with the Jaws cursor
and left mouse button on "Scan."

If the only place it shows is the system tray, open it from there and listen
carefully for shortcuts. I think it is O.

Or you can always start it from your programs menu.
    From: Alex Stone