RE: are computer tv tuners jaws friendly?

  • From: "Aman Singer" <aman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:17:27 -0400

Hi.
        Who manufactures the tuner? Many tuners are easily keyboard
accessible, while others have difficult software, or require you to download
alternative software to make them accessible with the keyboard. The only way
to know whether a specific tuner has keyboard accessible software is to find
out which tuner it is and what version of its software is being used.
        Aman