RE: are books from ammazon accessible for jaws users

  • From: "Pat L" <PatWJL@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 20:03:37 -0600

Zdenek,

I assume you are looking for something other than Kindle, which has
copyright problems at the moment. However in addition to Audible downloads,
one alternative is MP3 CDs that Amazon sells for many popular titles. It
will require loading onto a player such as a Victor Reader stream or an
iPod; but is quite enjoyable after that.

HTH,
Pat
  _____