Re: antivirus accessible with jaws

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 09:30:47 +0100

Not true. Been using AVG 8.0 with both JAWS 9 and 10 with no problems. Maybe with JAWS 8 and earlier it may be true however when I was using 8 I was using Avast as that was the recommended antivirus at the time.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christpherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>