Re: another new eloquence voice, lol?

  • From: "Bill Powers" <powersradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:46:42 -0800

Jack,

It's posts like yours though that prodded me into a little exploring of how
to manipulate and customize JAWS sound to better serve me. While I can be
technically savvy, I sometimes need that creative push from someone else to
get me started on exploring something to make it better. I did that a lot
when I was a medical transcriptionist and someone would ask me if
such-and-such a thing could be done with a macro, and then I'd jump on it to
see the possibilities. Left unsaid, I might never have explored those things
and just stayed the usual course. Creativity gives birth to new options.

Admittedly, we are spinning out of control and away from the main thrust of
this list and the thread need to see its natural end, but at least it was a
vehicle to prompt yours truly to do some exploring I might have otherwise
not undertaken.

Bill Powers