Re: an e-backup question

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:20:05 -0400

Randy,

    Here is a link for information about E Backup and a link to
download the program:

http://www.inachis.com/products/index.htm

    Here is more information from the official web site:

e-Backup is provided as shareware and has a 90 day trial period.
Although the program remains fully functional after the trial, you
must purchase a valid
license if you continue to use it. License prices start at only 15.95
EURO for the single user license. You may install e-Backup on each
computer you own.
However, the number of users that may use e-Backup at the same time is
determined by the license.

    My copy is registered, so I can't send it to you, but the web site
should answer any questions you have.

    Hope this helps.
Margaret

"Randy Tijerina" <rtijerina3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi dear friends in jaws land.
I just now went to look for the e-backup program on the jfw lite site
and unless i am totally nuts
it seems to have disappeared.
is this so?
and if that's the case can someone send it to me off list?
thank you so much. Regards randy